Tuesday, September 8, 2009

September - Uglies by Scott Westerfeld (and maybe Pretties too)

Thanks to Amber S. for hosting tonight, it was really fun! I will be hosting our next meeting, and the new book is Uglies by Scott Westerfeld. Uglies is the first in a series of 3, the second one is called Pretties and the third is Specials. If you want to read either the second or the third, feel free! The library has a few copies and I'm sure they are pretty cheap on Amazon.

The next book after that, is Amber E.'s pick of Three Cups of Tea. Apparently it's really good b/c I'm number 8 on the wait list at the library! Amber bought a copy, but we might want to see if we can get our hands on another copy or two to pass around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'd liek to join this book club! my email is kfricker@ufl.edu