Tuesday, August 11, 2009

August - Lavender Morning by Jude Deveraux


The meeting at Bryn's house was a blast! This is the new book, chosen by Amber S. We'll be meeting on September 8th at her house, and I'll send out an email a few days before to remind everyone and to give directions and the time.

As for copies of the book, there are three copies floating around that I know of. I haven't checked the UF library but I would assume they have a copy. Kristi has the Alachua County Library's only copy, Keri's got my copy, and Amber S. has a copy she said she is almost done with. So those are the girls to get in touch with if you want to borrow a copy. I'll try to keep tabs on who's got the books, so we can get them passed around and everybody get's a chance to read it. Amazon also has several for pretty cheap.

Also.........we need somebody to sign up to host in October, any takers??

No comments: