Most books, like their authors, are born to die; of only a few books can it be said that death hath no dominion over them; they live, and their influence lives forever. ~J. Swartz
Hey, I was actually interested in hearing about your book club, and possibly joining. If you could send me some information, or maybe I could attend a meeting, my email is awilliamson@ufl.edu.
Hi, My name is Lisa and I just moved to Gainesville about 2 weeks ago. I would love to attend a meeting and maybe join your book club. My email is lharp121@gmail.com.
2 comments:
Hey,
I was actually interested in hearing about your book club, and possibly joining. If you could send me some information, or maybe I could attend a meeting, my email is awilliamson@ufl.edu.
Thanks,
Amanda
Hi,
My name is Lisa and I just moved to Gainesville about 2 weeks ago. I would love to attend a meeting and maybe join your book club. My email is lharp121@gmail.com.
Thanks,
Lisa
Post a Comment